Electrical & Electronics Engineering, it is all about engineering problems, opportunities, and also deals with needs of electrical, electronics, computer, telecommunication systems, and related industries. This branch of engineering provides students with a varied range of fundamental knowledge in disciplines such as communications, control systems, signal processing, designing radio frequency, microprocessors, microelectronics, power generation, and electrical machines. This discipline focuses on the design and manufacture of electronic devices such as computers, and their parts, also on the integration of components into complex systems.
What do you do as an EEE?
An EEE Engineer focuses on the analysis, design, development, and manufacture of electrical equipment, electronic devices, Mechatronics technologies, automation, control systems etc.
- As an Electrical Engineers you may deal with power generation and transmission systems.
- They design circuits for electrically operated vehicles, computers, digital devices, electronic memory storage devices, industrial robots, and CNC machines for industrial requirements
- EEE Engineers setup & operate the telecommunication, wireless and internet networks which are considered to be on high demand
Future of an EEE graduate?
- Electrical & Electronics engineers work in a wide range of fields such as power generation, electronics, computers & control systems, telecommunication, and Bio-Medical, also they can find tons of opportunities in any of the following categories.
- They have an opportunity to become an Electrical Engineer in power generation and distribution in power plants & electrical substations.
- Electrical engineering as a profession uses science and technology as base to develop problem-solving skills to design, construct, and maintain products, services, and information systems. Electrical engineering is the historical name for electrical, electronics, and computer engineering that is trending in the recent times.
- Electrical engineers that have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering in areas include electronics, electrical engineering, or computer engineering. A junior engineer may spend the first few years or two on the job learning and analysing the company’s products and design procedures before choosing a technical specialty for themselves. Job responsibilities might as well include specification, design, development, and implementation of products or systems, as well as research to create new ideas.
- The role as an EEE provides several challenges ranging from problem identification and the selection of appropriate technical solutions required, materials, test equipment, to the manufacture and production of economical, high-performing products and services.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in engineering with a specialty in electrical engineering is a starting point for careers in many other diverse fields, such as business to law, medicine, and also politics, as you have gained a huge amount of problem-solving skills acquired in an electrical engineering program that provide you as an extraordinary and valuable asset. These skills will equip you to assume leadership roles in your community and professional circles outside the workplace too
Are you among those students whose aim is to become an automotive engineer? are you passionate about pursuing your career in this field? probably that is the reason you have been reading this article all this while. Hindusthan polytechnic college is one of the best Polytechnic College, Coimbatore. Hurry up and embrace the bright future that is waiting ahead for you.