Internet and Vietnam
Marketing experts believe that the internet in Vietnam had an incredible journey of development. The three main pillars that lead to the growth were that Vietnam was a young and a developing nation, and the Government. Some reliable statistics prove that Vietnam is one of the top five countries with high digital activities. The average age of internet users in Vietnam is 27.
The following mạng xã hội là gì article lists out some facts and statistics that display the popularity of Facebook in Vietnam. Read on to know more.
Vietnam and Social Media
The country witnessed a significant increase in social media network usage between the years 2009-2010. Emails were the first ranked digital activity, followed by social networking.
Yahoo dominated Vietnam’s social community. After their poor global performance, Yahoo had to shut down its operations in 2010. The later replacements did not work well as the original version. Since then, the Vietnam market saw the development of several national and international brands.
Facebook in Vietnam
This Vietnamese social media leader saw a staggering 1.5 million users in 2011. The giant had estimated to reach 1.9 million users in Vietnam during the year 2011.
The social providers offer the Vietnamese language along with the English. Fortunately, people nevermore regarded language as a problem to use Facebook. It also attributed to its popularity in Vietnam. The real reason was that they could create content in Vietnamese or any other languages of their choice.
Statistics that support Facebook popularity in Vietnam
- 96% of the country’s population uses Facebook, which is followed by Zalo by 93%. It makes Facebook the dominant messaging service provider in Vietnam.
- 79% of the young population use Messenger service.
- Regardless of age and gender, Facebook finds wide use in Vietnam.
- 24% of the population engage in this social media site for about 31-60 minutes per day.
- 46% of the country population of the age group 33-39 find Facebook more engaging.
People in Vietnam use Facebook for,
- Communicating with friends and family
- News updates
- Hobbies updates
- Career information
- Post their lifestyle
What do people in Vietnam post on Facebook?
- Photos with friends
- Places visited
- Photos with family
- In Vietnam, a long post that describes your products and services perform well.
- Vietnamese welcome Facebook stories.
- Make sure to implement chatbot filters to wipe-out pointless leads.
- Don’t urge them to buy via a website or a landing page.
The above-profiled Tophay article of mạng xã hội là gì presents some Social Media Network information that proves the popularity of Facebook in Vietnam. What was your favorite fact?