Did you know that an unhealthy diet and being obese can increase the chances of breast cancer? Therefore, choosing a good diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and chicken will help shield you against cancer now and in the future.
The following article throws some insights into the top foods and tips that help prevent cancer. Read on to know more.
Foods to Consume
It consists of a compound known as allium that slows down the tumor growth process and helps prevent prostate and colorectal cancer. You can gobble garlic every day for a cancer-free life.
The tiny seeds consist of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber known to safeguard you from the cells that produce cancer. You can consume it as whole seeds, oil, or powder form.
The nut consists of chlorophyll, selenium, and phytochemicals that prevent tumor growth, combats inflammation, and boosts immunity.
Green Leafy Vegetables
Spinach, kale, chard, and other dark-green leafy vegetables comprise chlorophyll, phytochemicals, vitamin B, and fiber defends against cancer cells.
Experts suggest to include the polyphenol and anti-oxidant rich fruit a top breast cancer-fighting food in your daily diet.
Swap your refined carbs with whole grains like barley, quinoa, oats, brown rice, and amaranth consists of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
This Indian spice is known to consist of curcumin, a cancer-fighting substance that restrains cancer cells. A pinch of this magical spice combats the cancer cells.
Food to Avoid
Say adieu to,
- Refined carbs like flour.
- Red meat like mutton, pork, and beef consists of compounds like heterocyclic amines associated with breast cancer risk.
- Fried foods high in saturated and trans fats.
- Low fat and carb snacks like soda, candies, chips, and cakes.
Tips to follow
- Wash and consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Include lean protein like fish and chicken in your platter.
- Increase the intake of fiber as it protects you from aggressive tumors.
- Lower vitamin D is often associated with higher breast cancer risks. Hence it is better to include salmons, oysters, sardines, and mackerel in your diet.
- Women can consume flavonols rich items like parsley, celery, and chamomile drinks post menopause to lower breast cancer risks.
The above-profiled short read describes the top foods to consume and avoid to prevent cancer. Medical Science has witnessed many progressions that provide the best breast cancer treatments when detected and diagnosed at early stages. Are you planning to lose weight with a healthy diet and natural supplements? Then please do read phen gold review before making any purchase.