The country (US) has legalized the use of cannabis, and it seems quite overwhelming to start a marijuana dispensary and earn profits through promotions. Hold on to your hands tightly as the country still treats the cannabis plant as a Schedule One Drug on the norm with heroin. Even in licensed businesses, the dispensaries have to face several federal regulations posed against the sales and promotions of cannabis.
The following hemp guides navigate through some four strategies for marijuana dispensary marketing.
Tap your Creativity
You cannot promote cannabis on TV and radio, which leaves with the option of social media and e-commerce platform that are under strict regulations. These should not demotivate you because it takes some simple creativity and a knack to look for the best opportunities around you.
Establish an Online Presence
- Be an Active Blogger – Google loves fresh content, and updating your blog posts every day helps you to be indexed and ranked higher on organic search.
- SEO – The right cannabis keywords placed on your blogs, product, or home page increases search volumes that aid higher search engine rankings.
- Mobile Optimization – Many consumers spend quality time on mobile, which has increased web traffic. It is an excellent medium to establish engagements with your target audience.
- Social Media – Today many users skim through the website, but on the other hand, you can use social media accounts to engage and build your community. Provide homepage links on social media pages.
You cannot go all around the country for promotions, but your customers can. Word-of-mouth is still the best marijuana dispensary marketing strategy, where your satisfied customers become your brand ambassador.
Provide incentives, discounts, and freebies to those marketing customers who will bring in more customers with their referral network.
Reward Program for Customers
The ways to engage potential customers are limited in this industry. The idea of a reward/loyalty program can help establish trustworthiness and a long-term relationship with your dispensary and the consumer.
This point of hemp guides could be as follows,
- Announce freebies on the occasion of the consumer’s birthday, with the privilege of membership offers that have access to special sales or promotions.
- Provide an incentive enabled discount card that becomes active after a selected number of purchases.
- Offer customers points on their every buy that is redeemable on a free purchase.
There are a plethora of weed-friendly platforms that helps you target the cannabis audience.
This hemp guides specification is a proven strategy for marijuana dispensary marketing by ensuring your listing on the cannabis directories and apps like Yelp, Google My Business, Marijuana Central, and Weed Maps.
The above hemp guides provide some insights into the best practices for dispensary marketing. The strategy serves you to run a dispense hemp business in your area.